Mmm! YUM! I love Schuler's bakery! Schuler's is a bakery in my hometown that makes the BEST donuts. They make whole wheat donuts that are awesome and as far as I've found, they are the only whole wheat donuts made. Growing up we would get donuts Saturday mornings as a treat every now and then. I looked forward to donut mornings and thankfully, I still get them every so often when my mom comes down to visit like she did today. If you're ever in Springfield, Ohio, go there and try a whole wheat donut. :)

Whole wheat.....sounds lke a yunmy excuse for eating donuts! Healthy, right?
ReplyDeleteYum I could go for any kind of donut right now. :)
ReplyDeleteYUM! I love the vintage-y look to it.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I completely agree...whole wheat donuts HAVE to be healthy! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love this shot Julie! The colors are awesome and I love the look of the box against the table cloth! Great work! I must know where you got that table cloth! I LOVE it!
ReplyDelete