January 4, 2011
Day 4
About a year ago, my boys were given an incredibly generous gift of Thomas the Tank Engine trains and tracks. These tracks and trains are quite pricey and it wouldn't have been something that we could afford on our own. Not a day goes by that the boys don't play with them. They absolutely love them. We build tracks in their rooms and sometimes in the living room. I'm so thankful for this gift. Thomas, Annie, and Clarabell are their favorites. I have a few Thomas engines, but I'm on the look out for another Annie and Clarabell to hopefully make playtime with Thomas a bit more peaceful :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

These are cool shots of the Thomas train. I had to laugh at "peaceful". Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteMy boys LOVED Thomas The Train! What an awesome gift to have received. I bet even though they fight a bit that they have a lot of fun playing together.
ReplyDeleteCool! I love your pics! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! We have a ton of different engines and freight cars, but Thomas, Annie, and Clarabell are the all time favs! It's really amazing to see them build the tracks and play together.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. I love your photos. My boys always liked Thomas the train. What a sweet gift.
ReplyDeleteMy boys loved Thomas too. My youngest just recently informed us that he's now too old for Thomas :-(
ReplyDeleteLove the pics!
Thanks, Kelly and Amy!
ReplyDeleteAnd how sad, Amy! I hope my boys don't tell me that for a long time!
Great pictures and great perspective. So glad I found your blog. My little boy loves Thomas too.
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks, Keara!
ReplyDelete