Tomorrow morning I have a scheduled business call, so today we went out and rented a babysitter. I know that some will say that this is not a good thing to do, but sometimes I don't have any other options. I'm really hoping that they get drawn in for at least the length of the call....and if I'm lucky, a little longer so I could actually get some things done ;) I love my kids and I know that eventually we'll grow out of this phase(the one where my 7 month old insists on being held 99% of the day and boys are getting into EVERYTHING), but right now they need a ton of attention and it leaves me very little time for anything else. I don't have time to do a lot of necessary things, like shower, work on my business, feed the dogs(they do get fed eventually...just not on the schedule they'd like), or clean(I know that some will say the last is NOT necessary, but when your house gets to the point mine has, it definitely is!) So here's hoping the new ogre movie will babysit my kids for a small amount of time tomorrow :)

Hey Mama's need their time too! That's my belief. So bring on the big green ogre! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow I hope it works out well for you. I know exactly how you feel about not having time for even the simple stuff like taking a shower. Ally is also super attached to me right now and if I'm not holding her she is crawling all over the place getting into trouble. So I hear ya!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Christy and Deanna! The movie worked for most of the call and I decided to keep my babysitter for a bit longer to get at least one room clean :)
ReplyDeleteWe loved that movie! I'm glad it served it's purpose and good luck getting some things cleaned too!
ReplyDeleteCreative shot. Just found your blog through another blogger. Look forward to following you. Feel free to check out mine. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThanks, Becca!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Misty! I'm following :)