Busy day today! I wasn't sure I'd be able to get a picture in, but finally got one of my beautiful girl. It's very grainey....my camera doesn't handle high ISO very well and the color isn't great, but with my mommy goggles, it's perfect!
It is perfect! Sometimes the technical stuff doesn't matter when you capture a precious moment. I love it! I've been wanting to get one like this, but shutter always wakes my little one. :)
Thanks! I have a humidifier that is pretty loud, so it masks the sound of the shutter...I definitely wouldn't attempt a picture like this if it would wake her. She's far to difficult to get down at night!
So sweet!
ReplyDeleteIt is perfect! Sometimes the technical stuff doesn't matter when you capture a precious moment. I love it! I've been wanting to get one like this, but shutter always wakes my little one. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I have a humidifier that is pretty loud, so it masks the sound of the shutter...I definitely wouldn't attempt a picture like this if it would wake her. She's far to difficult to get down at night!
ReplyDeleteAww what a little darling she is!
ReplyDelete