January 11, 2011

Day 11

I have an awesome neighbor!  This is Brad.  He doesn't know I took this pic and I feel a bit silly about it.  I was sneaking around my garage to get a quick pic and didn't realize another neighbor was outside watching me.  I'm pretty sure they think I'm a weirdo!  I had originally gone out to take a picture of my driveway that the very nice neighbor, Brad, had just helped me clear, but then I noticed he was still outside walking down to clear another neighbor's driveway.  I thought it was a perfect opportunity for a snapshot :)  Thinking I'll make him some cookies later!

7 comments:

  1. Oh man I am SO glad I don't live where the ground isn't showing! LOL I would HATE the snow! I don't mind the teeny tiny bit we get here. it's nothing compared to that! Brrrrr. . . What a nice neighbor he is though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice photo to document his good deeds. BTW...my neighbors all think I'm crazy for sure. I think it's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tehe cute! The snow looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you processed this image. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becca-This was just the snow from the morning...we got more later on. I don't mind it as long as it's only around for a little bit and I don't have to go anywhere!

    Thanks for all the compliments!

    Misty- I think I may have used Damien's creamy action....I can't remember what I did to it before that, probably played with curves. Thanks so much! I'm always worried about my pp :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WISH I had CS5 just so I could use Damien's creamy action. Great picture and a great way to remember his good deed.

    ReplyDelete