January 5, 2011

Day 5


60 seconds to bliss.

Feeling torn in so many directions and not getting to everything that needs tending.  Some days I just need to sit, sip some coffee, and relax to figure out what to do next.

Thanks for following along and leaving all your comments!  I really appreciate it!

10 comments:

  1. I understand the not knowing which to do first. I am always torn in too many directions

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have read my mind. Feeling the exact same way this morning. Except instead of coffee, I have Mt. Dew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly what I'm doing now... sitting, sipping and checking blogs! When I found out I was pregnant again I did cut back to 1 cup... but I really miss that 2nd! :) So you're in Ohio too... what part?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying not to drink too much caffeine because Amanda is still nursing, but some days I need the coffee for my sanity!

    I'm in Franklin...in between Dayton and Cincy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm.. coffee... me too please. I used to rarley drink it but for the past few months I have been having 1-2 cups in the am. I think I am now addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo!!!!! It's so perfect and fitting and you will get everything done excatly when and how it's suppose to! Promise. One step at a time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this pic! I don't drink coffee but I love this pic! I actually don't do anything for caffeine I just take my vitamins. Some days I wish I had some caffeine though! haha

    Like others have said; One step at a time. it will all get done eventually. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just started drinking coffee MMMMMmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm. Gotta love a good cup of coffee. Now that I'm preggo I don't drink as much as I used to - only a couple cups a week (instead of a couple cups a day!) Is that a Keurig? I have one - LOVE IT! I know how you feel about not getting things done. Sometimes it feels like I'm just chasing my own tail all day!

    ReplyDelete