January 3, 2011
Day 3
My address book. This book has become quite important to me. I depend on it to hold so much information. I bring it out every year to get my Christmas card list together. I use it to mail out birthday cards and invitations. And I've used it to send birth announcements of my 3 kids. The last couple days I've been using it for a not so happy reason. We have been trying to get in touch with family members to let them know of a death in our family. I realized I was missing phone numbers for many of the entries and started to find those. I think we've been in contact with everyone that we needed to talk to and next time I'll have all those numbers scribbled here in my address book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have three different ones and I am trying to get them all copied into one. Yours is cute.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteI really like your address book. Mine is just a mess, I really need to sit down and organize it all.
It's not really as neat and organized as it looks! There's stamps, thank you cards, envelopes and other stuff scattered through it.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for the loss and the negative reason to have your address book out. :( It is a very nice looking address book though. I probably should get one and start using it. Instead I just don't send regular mail. lol
ReplyDeleteI love getting out my address book and sending mail. I just don't get to do it very often.
ReplyDelete