My blog is so disorganized! I was starting to post more and then blogger went down and a couple posts disappeared(although they are there now) and then I tried to catch up, but didn't finish....and now it's just icky. It makes me want to scrap all this and start over rather than try to sort it out. Lazy, eh?
No pics to add from yesterday. I was too busy doing yard work, laundry, and cleaning, and I never picked up the camera :( Well, that's not entirely true. I didn't pick up my own camera, but I did take a few snap shots with my mom's p&s. Maybe I can snatch those next time she's over and post them for May 15 :)
Busy day today filled with nose wiping, temperature taking, cuddling, and medicine giving. Hoping to get some much needed birthday party planning finished in there too.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment