April 3, 2011
April 3 - Zoo day!
This week my mom was on Spring Break and spent the week with us...unfortunately the weather was nothing like it should have been for spring. We had planned to get outside, but for the most part we were stuck inside because it was so cold....we even had snow! This morning, I saw that it was going to be warm, so we packed up the kids and headed to the zoo. I always forget how hilly it is there! Needless to say, my mom and I got a good workout pushing a stroller/pulling a wagon. It was wonderful to get out and enjoy the sunshine and warm weather. The kids loved it too! Hoping to go back again within the next few weeks....maybe I should take a few laps around the block before then to get back in shape ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That Lion looks as if he is enjoying his sun bath. How are you liking your new camera?
ReplyDeleteLove the lion pic! Glad you all had a good time at the zoo! :)
ReplyDeleteThat lion shot is incredible!
ReplyDeleteWow look at that lion.
ReplyDelete