January 25, 2011

Day 25

Today was an ok day filled with vomit.  I know, gross, right?  I can't wait for all my kids to get passed this sickness.  It seems to only last about 24 hours with each, so hopefully, it will be gone by morning....I hope!  Through all the vomiting, Amanda has been a trooper.  She's still a happy baby!  <3 her! 

p.s. please ignore the clutter in the background ;)

6 comments:

  1. Ugh! I can't believe I've only posted 2 pics this week! I MUST catch up tomorrow! I miss blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and doesn't look sick at all! I hope everyone is all better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love her eyes and that smile! She is beautiful! I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgoodness....she is just too cute!
    Hoping that everyone is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 14 month old was sitting on my lap when I pulled up this picture and when she saw your baby girl she started giggling and squealing and giving her a scrunchy nose grin. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everyone will be better soon. Cute baby here....I like her toy too.

    ReplyDelete