We make a monthly trip to Costco to stock up. Love it!
We always buy more than we intend to when we go there. But they always have great stuff and yes, good food! :)
I love it too! We werer in hawaii in November and I checked out their Costco...very interesting and different than mine.
Me too! I must try a churro next time we go!
Oh, I'm jealous... we don't have one where I live so I've never been there but my sister (who lives in Cbus) LOVES it!
We make a monthly trip to Costco to stock up. Love it!
ReplyDeleteWe always buy more than we intend to when we go there. But they always have great stuff and yes, good food! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it too! We werer in hawaii in November and I checked out their Costco...very interesting and different than mine.
ReplyDeleteMe too! I must try a churro next time we go!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm jealous... we don't have one where I live so I've never been there but my sister (who lives in Cbus) LOVES it!
ReplyDelete