Ugh! This is not a good start to a new year! Everyone has been sick for the last 2 weeks. First Andy was sick, and then Jackson with an eye infection and cold, then Amanda with an ear infection and cold, then me with sinusitis, and then Lucas with double ear infections and a cold. We've visted the doctors 6 times and as of today, everyone is STILL sick even after finishing antibiotics. I've been cleaning and trying to get rid of whatever germs keep getting us, but it's not going well. Thankfully, my mom has been here to help out during her winter break from school. I don't know if I would have survived with out her help!

:-( Hope y'all feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amy!
ReplyDeleteAww man! I hope you all start to feel better! ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteThanks, B! We're doing better...got a dx and now just have to wait it out.
ReplyDeleteWe have the exact same thing going on in our house. Sinus infections, eye infections, ear infections and all. This winter, so far, has been awful. Hope ya'll feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Keara! I hope your family feels better too!
ReplyDelete